Born in the middle eighties, being the youngest of four children in Sweden, Emil was thrust into the world of geekiness at an early age.
Starting out on Amiga, Atari, Commodore 64, NES and Sega Mega Drive (that’s Genesis in the US), he soon went into the dangerous world of tabletop roleplaying.
Emil is currently an aspiring fantasy author and stand-up comedian (although that’s kind of on ice for a little while), because he doesn’t have anything else to do at the moment.
- Kore News 85 – Naked Wizard Taser Brawl | Kore Notes
- Kore News 88 – White African Americans and Godmother Love! | Kore Notes
- Kore News 117 – Jackpot, Here We Come! | Kore New Media’s Podcast Show Notes
- Kore News 180 – Boob Quake! | Kore New Media’s Podcast Show Notes
- Kore News 178 – By The Seat of Walt’s Pants | Kore New Media’s Podcast Show Notes
Didn't find any related posts :(